- My aunt died on Easter Sunday.
- My dads very sad about not being able to go to his sisters funeral.
- Weather is gloomy.
- My dad made some apple pies, so delicious.
- Having spaghetti later.
- Been watching some British crime dramas lately, finished the entirety of Wire in the Blood, wish they would make some more episodes.
- Addams Family. They are just so blissfully macabre.
- Haunting Australia has been on, I love ghosts in general, but I am sick and tired of the format of the show. They try to make it unnecessarily creepy.
- Also been watching some how to's on YouTube. They're so calming to watch.
- Been reading House of Leaves by Mark Z. Danielewski. So confusing that it warrants several read-throughs. Also waiting for Only Revolutions and Fifty Year Sword to arrive.
- Leunig art books. So thoughtful in execution.
- Batman Lego 3 is just like any other Lego games, funny, crazy and really fun to play with all the silly humour and story-lines. Also the achievement names, pop culture references everywhere.
- Replaying the Blackwell Saga from Wadjet Eye games. Pixel art goodness, great storyline and and voice-acting. Worth playing over again, not to mention, a very good cry at the end of playing.
- Finding Teddy 2 is really hard for me to play, as I'm not really good at plat-forming type games, but I love the art style. May wait awhile to play it more.
- Been listening to the Silent Hill soundtracks lately, and I absolutely love the ambience of the music.
- Also been listening to The Terminator soundtracks too. Getting hyped for the new movie.
- Jurassic World
- Terminator Genysis
- Mad Max: Fury Road
- Avengers: Age of Ultron
- New X-Files
Gonna start being more active and do more art stuffs. List of things I need to do.
- Finish old projects
- Learn to cross stitch
- Start painting again
- Get better at face-ups and repaints
- Make more doll clothes
- Do more doll photography
- Learn pixel art
- Cook more